VACANCY – TEMPORARY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER /SYSTEM ANALYST X1 – TENABLE AT CHARLESHILL SUB -LAND BOARD (SIX MONTHS DURATION)
Vacancy Circular No: 5 Of 2017
Salary Scale: C4/3 (P73 416 – P108 732 per annum)
QUALIFICATIONS: Degree / Diploma in Computer Science/Studies or related field
EXPERIENCE: 12 months experience in the related field is required
LEAVE RATE: 25 working days per annum
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To perform clerical duties, as the officer in this grade may be deployed in any of the sections of the Supplies Department those are: Stock control, Dispatch and Purchasing.
1. Maintains database systems by continuous updates;
• User support database
• ICT hardware and software
2. Provides End User support by responding to simple queries so as to enable users to execute their duties accordingly.
3. Runs trials and tests on newly procured hardware and software to verify specifications
4. Provides End User support by responding to simple queries so as to enable users to execute their duties accordingly.
5. Configures and Installs hardware and software to suit user requirements
6. Performs regular upgrades on ICT hardware and software to keep up with efficient performance standards
7. Regulates access to the Server room to ensure security and confidentiality of information
8. Maintains proper use and safety of IT equipment.
9. Assists in training of end users
Undertakes any other related duties as assigned by the management.
Applicants should quote the vacancy circular number giving the following details;
a. Full name, address and date of birth
b. Qualifications supported by certified copies of certificates, Omang and two (2)references
c. Brief summary of career with duties (C.V)
Response will be accorded to shortlisted candidates only.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Board Secretary
Ghanzi Land Board
P.O Box 78
CLOSING DATE: 21st July 2017
For further information please contact Human Resource office at 6597738/6596236