Vacancy Circular 7 of 2017
Temporary Law Enforcement Officer – B5
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Batswana for the above post in Tlokweng Sub District Council in Tlokweng.
Salary Scale: B5 (P27648 – P32904) per annum
Leave: 20 Working days per annum
Qualifications: Minimum BGCSE/ Cambridge Certificate
Duration: 12 Months
Key Competencies Required:
– Problem solving skills
– Team work
– Quality service delivery
– Time Management
– To enforce Waste Management Act and ensure adherence to it
– Conduct Public awareness and or public education on waste management
– To patrol the village and issue charge against illegal waste dumping
– Conduct wards cleaning campaigns
– To execute any other work related assignment as directed by management.
To apply send:
– Qualifications supported by certified copies of certificates, 2 work related references and Omang.
– Detailed summary of career with duties (CV)
Applications should be addressed to:
Senior Assistant Council Secretary
Tlokweng Sub District Council
Private Bag T05
Note: Applications without certified copies will not be considered. We will not respond to all applications, thus only those who meet the requirements to be responded to.
Closing Date: 20th March 2017
For more information contact 3695014