Mont Trade (Pty) Ltd T/A The Agri Shop/ Feed Centre Botswana is the leading Agricultural service provider in the country. The Company offers a wide range of Agricultural products. The Company has the above vacancy
• Oversees the technical level accounting work including the preparation of financial reports, accounting records, and statistical records.
• Compiles, analyzes, and summarizes financial information and prepares periodic financial reports for the top management.
• Answers inquiries on standard and complex technical issues arising from the implemented ERP and provides proactive information on ways of improvement.
• Assists in maintaining and managing financial information by providing computer support for departmental staff.
• Needs to constantly research and explore the system in order to mitigate and solve any problems that may occur on the system.
• Develops and writes query reports on computer systems for the department and top management.
• Assists and/or trains staff in the use of computer system, spreadsheets, and other financial software.
• Writes and updates procedures and policies for the department’s administrative, accounting and finance systems.
• Serves as liaison between users of the system and Information Technology Services and support consultants.
• Plan, study, and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory etc recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
• Leads and directs pricing and monitors margin of products closely.
• Performs any duties as required of you as a member of the management
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Commerce
• ACCA/CIMA/ Masters Degree in Accounting added advantage
• Experience in MIS reporting,
• Experience in Kerridge Commercial Systems will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of and proficiency in using computers and spreadsheet skills and administrative information system
Applications for these positions must be accompanied by comprehensive CV’s and certified copies of certificates and ID’s.
Applications must be forwarded to;
The Managing Director
Private Bag BO 125
Closing Date: Friday 9th June 2017