VACANCY CIRCULAR NO.4 OF 2O17
Vacancies exist in the Industrial Court. The Industrial Court is a court of law and equity, which exists to provide a professional, efficient, effective and just service in the settlement of trade disputes. Self-driven, efficient and resourceful candidates are sought to fill the below positions. Priority will be given to citizens of Botswana.
VACANCY: Temporary Administration Officer (1) – Tenable in Gaborone
SALARY SCALE: C3 (P87 480-104 544 per annum)
iv. Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% and employee 50%)
v. Contributory Pension Scheme (Government pays 15% and employee 5 %).
vi. Housing and Upkeep Allowance P200 per month.
LEAVE: 25 working days per annum
To be considered for appointment, applicants must have Degree in Public Administration or any other related field from recognised institutions.
• Two (2) years Government Internship experience in Financial and Transport Management functions. Knowledge of the Government Accounting and Budgeting System (GABS) and Transport management reporting is a pre-requisite.
• Time Management
• Drive for Results
• Written Communication
• Integrity and trust
• Allocates transport and monitors usage.
• Prepares monthly vehicle utilisation report.
• Receives and reports vehicle maintenance related faults to relevant authorities.
• Collects and remits revenue.
• Verifies payment vouchers details.
• Reconciles votes ledgers.
• Prepares monthly expenditure report.
• Government Accounting and Budgeting System (GABS)
• Report writing skills
All applications from serving Public Officers must be routed through their Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Applications should be addressed to:
Private Bag BR 267
or be hand delivered at: Records Management Unit, Gaborone Office.
We do not accept faxed or emailed applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
For further information please contact: Human Resources Management Unit at 3695361/327/379
CLOSING DATE: 19 MAY 2017