An opportunity has arisen in our organization for the above posts.
The candidate we are looking for will be responsible for:
• Providing financial and investment guidance to new and existing individuals and corporate clients specializing in insurance.
• Providing pre and post- retirement counseling and executive financial advisory services, portfolio restructuring, household debt reduction strategy, offshore investments and risk profiling.
• Introducing motor insurance, household contents,property and related risks
• The candidates must be at least 23 years and above.
• Degree or Diploma in a Business related programme.
• COP is added advantage
• Competitive performance based remuneration.
• Generous car allowance.
• Quarterly production bonuses.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st August 2016