Applicants for the above positions must be:
• Citizens of Botswana
• Fluent in both Setswana and English
• In possession of a valid Class B driver’s license
• Prepared to undergo a vigorous ‘hands-on’ training
• Prepared to relocate anywhere in Botswana
• Having either BGCSE (Cambridge O’level) with a minimum of 30 points or a Certificate, Diploma or Degree qualification in any relevant field.
Successful candidates will undergo a basic full-time twelve (12) months training to ground them on the company’s systems and procedures. Upon successful completion of the basic training the company will post the candidates to its various outlets across the country.
Interested applicants may forward their applications including CVs, certified copies of ID, driver’s license and academic certificates to:
Systems Training Manager
Sefalana Cash & Carry Ltd
Private Bag 00422
Closing Date: 18th November 2016
Powered by Jobs Botswana