|Our Client, in the construction industry, has exciting career opportunities and is looking for highly skilled, dynamic and self-driven individuals to join their growing team.|
To manage the Company’s fleet and ensure it’s proper maintenance, as well as, coordinate and ensure all deliveries and distributions are completed effectively.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
- Making strategic decisions about types of vehicles to purchase or acquire.
- Ensuring that vehicles are well maintained and are in good condition.
- Monitoring and tracking drivers and fleet operations through a tracking device installed in the fleet.
- Developing and maintaining the department’s budget.
- Managing and coordinating deliveries and distributions.
- Ensuring that vehicle registration and licensing are done in compliance with transport regulatory requirements.
- Managing the internal parts and service department.
- Developing a preventative maintenance program with strict adherence to service time limits to maximise fleet availability.
- Maintaining relationships with external vendors or suppliers.
- Maintaining compliance with statutory transport safety and loading requirements.
- Providing leadership to the department.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Transport Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management , or related field.
- A minimum of ten (10) year’s experience
- Knowledge of Fleet Management.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Supplier management skills.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Planning and Execution.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|Apply before : Sat Sep 02, 2017|
error: Content is protected !!