SAFETY HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT OFFICER (2 positions)
Key Performance Areas
• Implement the Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) management systems.
• Conduct Compliance inspections on applicable legal and other requirements.
• Incident Management – investigations, prevention and awareness for employees and visitors.
• Management of SHE Information Management Systems.
• SHE Training – assist in the development and presentation of relevant SHE training
• Prepare applicable SHE reports as necessary
• Perform other work related tasks as requires as assigned.
• Degree in Safety/Environmental Management or equivalent and must be computer literate
• Possession of a valid class B Driver’s License
• 3 years relevant experience in a mining/production industrial environment
• Excellent skills and knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 environment and health and safety management systems.
Submit your application and a copy of latest CV and certified educational certificates clearly marked ‘Safety Health and Environment Officer” on the subject line to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 07 April 2017
SOURCE: Mmegi 31 March 2017