BANK OF BOTSWANA
VACANCIES – Security Assistant positions (6)
Bank of Botswana invites applications from suitable qualified citizens of Botswana to fill Security Assistant positions (6) in the Currency and Protective Services Department.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• To protect life and property through effective operation of security systems and compliance with laid down procedures.
• Certificate in Security Management, Computer Studies or equivalent qualification plus two years relevant work experience or Diploma insecurity Management, Computer Studies or equivalent qualification plus one year relevant work experience. Light duty, PSV and or Heavy Duty Drivers License plus three years accident free driving experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Customer service
• Good teamwork
• Attention to detail
• Self-driven and motivated
REMUNERATION PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
• Attractive Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Various Staff Schemes (E.G Motor Vehicle and Housing Loans)
• Group Life Insurance, Group Accidents, Disability and Dread Disease Covers
• Relocation Expenses, where Applicable, and
• Medical Aid Scheme
Applications including curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts and at least two most recent references should be sent by April 21, 2017 to:
Human Resources Department
Bank of Botswana
Private Bag 154
N.B: only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
SOURCE: Botswana DailyNews, April 6, 2017