Bana Ba Letsatsi Trust, a registered NGO located in Maun, was founded in response to the growing number of “children-at-risk” in the village. It serves vulnerable children/youth age 7-15
– Overall responsibility for all aspects of the psychosocial support department
– Responsible for planning and implementing de-briefing of each member of the Psychosocial Support department
– Network with other NGOs and governmental departments to ensure strong links are made and to share best practices
– Establish and maintain community links and support
– Support psychosocial support staff in adverse cases, advising and taking action when appropriate
– Propose, manage and implement training schedules for all members of the psychosocial support department
– Responsible for the planning, management and reporting on the budgets of the psychosocial support department
– Diploma/Degree in social work or psychology
– At least 5 years working with Children/Youth
– Experience with an NGO required.
– Proficiency in both English & Setswana (written and oral).
– Proficiency in Windows programs
– Self-motivated, flexible, passionate with a strong interest in children & youth empowerment and the ability to work closely and respectfully with other BBL staff.
This position will start at the beginning of November 2016
Application deadline: 7 October, 2016
To apply, submit the following.
Application letter and Curriculum Vitae
All documents may be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org