Company Name: Peo Boswa Investments
We’re looking for Marketing Agents.
* BGCSE certificate or higher
* Industry: Marketing & communications
– Customer Relations
– Constant Mobility
– Client recruitment
– Company PR
Job Application Email: email@example.com
Job File Upload: PEO BOTSWANA FLIER.png
Botswana, South Africa
Salary: Executive Package offered
Recruiter: Pollock & Associates
Job Ref: 3067
As Public Officer of the Company, the position encompasses all aspects and responsibilities of the Financial and Administrative functions of the Company.
- Protect the Company by not placing the company at legal, commercial or technical risk.
- Ensure that the companies are run according to the relevant statutory instruments and Acts.
- Uphold and apply good corporate governance with the highest of honesty and integrity.
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Show open minded team spirited cooperation with the Management team.
Your duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage accounting staff and associated administration staff.
- Prepare payments and capture: accounts payable, hourly paid wages, intercompany transfers, and sundry ad hoc payments on both the electronic banking system and manual cheques;
- Online banking payments will be submitted and authorized on Online banking by the Group based at Head Office in Gauteng.
- Capture duly authorised transaction timeously and accurately;
- Record activities in a transparent way so that other users would easily and fully understand how transactions were processed;
- Prepare monthly supporting schedules every month;
- Prepare monthly reports to monitor and analyse operating results against budget and forecasts each month. Highlight problem areas to the Directors;
- Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements;
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts;
- Maintain and adapt controls to safeguard company assets;
- Support Directors in overall Company Management
- Support and assist the Directors;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Directors
Critical Success Factors:
- Accurate and meaningful management reports by the 15th of each month;
- Accurate year end reports within 2 months of the year end;
- Statutory and GAAP compliance;
- Making payments to the correct beneficiaries
- Chartered Accountant (SA);
- Management qualification beneficial;
- At least five to ten years (post articles) of experience in an accounting position structural steel fabrication, structural design, drawing and detailing;
- Flexibility to travel freely throughout Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Fully Microsoft Office literate;
Remuneration is assessed on individual experience and qualifications
Committed, hardworking, self-motivated with high initiative, irreproachable integrity and honesty, pragmatic, effective, energetic
Gaborone, South East District, Botswana
Salary: P18-P20 CTC (includes benefits)
Recruiter: AdoGreen Recruitment
Job Ref: 32853
Vacancy for a Bookkeeper based in Gaborone with relevant financial qualification and experience. (Preferably coming from the Heavy Industry sector)
- Location: Gaborone, Botswana
- Industry: Mining and Engineering
- Nationality: Batswana
- Salary: P18-P20 CTC (includes benefits)
- Qualifications: Tertiary Accounting Qualification
- Assignment: Permanent
- Record business information and transactions accurately in the company’s accounting system
- General bookkeeping function to Financial Statements (Payables and receivables, credit control, payroll, ledgers, purchasing administration and fixed asset registers)
- Record keeping and financial system administration
- Manage and control corporate governance (VAT returns, payroll returns and corporate tax returns)
- Asset management (cashbook)
- Maintain and depreciate all bank statements / assets
- Debtors and creditors management
- Administrative support function
- Capture invoices, manage payment process as per Country specific requirement
- Must have a Tertiary Accounting qualification
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Must have foreign exchange experience and knowledge of Botswana compliance requirements
- Knowledge of the full accounting function
- Computer literate, highly skilled in excel spreadsheets and able to work with web-based accounting and payroll software
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Troubleshooting skills
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do NOT meet the requirements of a specific position applied for, cannot be assured of a personal response, but we will keep your CV on file for future reference.