Overall Job Purpose
- Interns will have various touch points within the relevant functions across the Bank. Their internship purpose and responsibilities will vary dependent on the role they have been allocated. Interns follow a clear development route over 2 years Internship programme during which time they will develop skills, knowledge and experience relevant to their specific role and will be able to learn more about organization. Positions are available in the following business areas:
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Completion of all in-team training requirements and attendance of all sessions/workshops allocated by team.
- Completion of all individual objectives within timescales
- Delivery of work which encompasses intern technical/team learning
Education and Experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Ntebogang Technologies is in need of a full-time UI/Web Designer to start immediately.
Should be good with interfaces and Web Design.
The position is based in Palapye and its a 5 year contract.
If you are interested kindly email your previous work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are offering a job for:
Printing Machine Operator
Needs to have a previous printing experience in either Label Printing or even just plain paper or plastic printing machines.
BGCSE not does not matter, the person must have some experience in printing machines and we can guide him/her to run our printing machine.
email CV at email@example.com
Our client is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager who will be reporting directly to the CEO, they will be responsible for the Finance and Purchasing departments.
• Degree in Accounting
• Membership of an internationally recognised Institution of Accountants (ACCA, CIMA, CA) or equivalent
• 15 years’ experience in a senior position
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) traceable referees to:
Hand deliver to: Lil-Que Consultants, Suite 4, Third floor, Central square, lot 54354, New CBD, Gaborone
Closing date: 2 August 2017
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
A cooking oil manufacturing company based in Francistown, Botswana is seeking a SHE COORDINATOR.
• Degree in Safety Management or equivalent qualification
• Additional Masters qualification will be an added advantage
• 7 years post qualification experience in Occupational Safety and Health, including 2 years at supervisory level
• Safety Management Systems (e.g. OHSAS 18001)
1. Meet statutory/legislation on SHER compliance requirements
2. SHER policies and procedures on behalf of the Company including periodic review and amendment as necessary
3. Identifying, monitoring and assessing the general developments in SHER worldwide and initiating necessary actions in response to emerging trends or specific SHER problems
4. Conducting SHER audits on Sites to review the status of SHER
5. SHER management systems and ensuring follow-up in assessing the corresponding corrective action plans monitoring implementation of the corrective actions
6. Performing due diligence to identify SHER risks and liabilities associated with property transactions in support of or upon request from General and / or Site Management
7. Issuing Company position papers on important SHER topics, and SHER bulletins on critical issues.
All applications must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and by the close of business day on the 04th August 2017