They offer a range of services to help clients make informed financial decisions to protect their families from unexpected difficulties, to enable them to grow and secure their wealth in the
present, and also to preserve it for the future.
They currently have a need for an experienced financial advisors to be based in Gaborone, Botswana
• Advise expats and locals on Investments, Life Cover, Pensions, Education Plans and Wealth Management solutions
• Adviser must have worked in financial sector before, preferably in Offshore financial services and have a general understanding of Offshore Life and Investment products
• Adviser should be a self-starter and willing to work in a close team environment
• Adviser should be looking to grow his own book of business and look in the future to build a team of advisers
• Ideally have a bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, law or related subjects.
• Financial Services qualifications preferable, but not mandatory
• 1 -2 years managing personal book of clients.
• Proven working experience as an investment adviser or relevant experience
• Track record of successful financial guidance
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Good Computer and Microsoft Office skills
My client will offer the following to the right candidate:
• Full training in company procedures
• Full use of head office
• External marketing campaigns to provide high quality leads
• Excellent Commission paid
• Excellent Trail and service fees paid
• Opportunity to own company shares in the future
Whoever grabs this opportunity has such a fantastic opportunity to build a very successful business.
Please note: A minimum of two years experience working in the wealth management industry is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required international wealth management sales experience. Prestige IFA Jobs specializes in Wealth Management and Insurance ONLY, so please don’t send your CV for any other jobs of professions.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
We are now looking for a Managed Services (MS) Chief Operating Officer (MSCOO) to secure the operational and financial performance of the in-country MS contract, part of the global customer MS deal.
- To improve customer perception regarding Ericsson’s delivery performance;
- To secure the alignment of the internal MS delivery organization to match the customer’s business requirements (as reflected on the SLA);
- To provide a single point of contact – both internally and externally – regarding the MS delivery performance (operational and financial) for the specific customer in the specific country;
- To foster add-on sales opportunities based on the privileged knowledge of both customer ways of working and infrastructure;
- To facilitate transition and transformation activities by securing minimum impact to the customer during these phases.
- To be the overall Operational Assurance responsible for the Multi-Country MS Contract securing alignment and coherence for all involved contracts.
- To interact with the Head of Assurance responsible for running the RNOC to ensure our contractual commitments can be met
- End to end managed services and contract fulfillment and profitability for a specific customer in a specific country.
The Operations Manager is also responsible for
- Managing the operational relationship with the customer, securing to achieve a high level of satisfaction from the customer regarding the overall delivery performance;
- Securing delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements, avoiding over or under delivery;
- Ensuring that hierarchical escalation on critical incidents (or other emergencies as specified on SLA) are followed and that the customer is always involved and updated according to contractual requirements;
- Securing that all governance scenarios (internal or external) are being followed by the MS organization and that the operational and financial performance is being correctly monitored and reported to the stakeholders according to SLA and MS Delivery strategy;
- Ensuring all internal agreements (WLA) between the MSIP and other delivery organizations are signed and reflect the contractual requirements;
- Ensuring that external operational agreements (OLA) between any delivery organization and the customer for any required activity are signed and correctly managed;
- any solution delivered to the customer by any delivery organization under the scope of the service contracts;
- Managing the contract of any dedicated 3rd party involved in the managed services delivery solution, seeking to obtain the best cost-benefit relation;
- To continuously seek for operational and financial performance improvement of the delivery solution, in line with contractual and business case expectations;
- To manage the Field Service organization staff, securing fulfillment of the area objectives and responsibilities;
- (During Transition and Transformation) To act as the head of the customer in-sourced organization, securing at least the maintenance of operational performance and the fulfillment of specific contractual, strategic and business case requirements during these phases.
- Ensure Individual Performance Management is conducted for all Operations personnel in line with global HR directives;
- Ensures development plans for all staff and succession plans for self in place;
- Agree and monitor the preventive maintenance plan.
- Ensure that impacts due to forecasted periodic maintenance is reported and agreed with the customer.
- Ensure operational readiness – availability of operational resources and/or procedures for any new service or resource on the customer’s infrastructure.
- Approve and monitor operational performance improvement plans.
- Secure that service delivery units inputs and requirements on resource or service acceptance (according to Deployment & Integration processes) are being considered and fulfilled.
- Support MSIP Contract Management on penalties verification.
- Secure that the performance reporting & verification are done in line with the contractual obligations and issue the needed improvement actions for the Multi-Country MS deal
- Secure correct handling of Incident Management, Problem Management & Change Management
- To manage the contracts execution (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfillment of all contractual obligations by Ericsson, the Customer and 3rdparty.
- Secure that the contracts are executed as per contractual agreement (SDM will have dotted line to MSIP-OA)
- Highly developed management, leadership skills and experience;
- Extensive background in an operations environment;
- Sense of urgency with quality as a key deliverable;
- Strong background in managing/effecting change;
- Skillful application of management information systems to the unit operations;
- Extensive experience with the interpretation of quality indicators to detect weaknesses in the units operations and implement corrective action;
- Priority setting to resolve conflicting goals with restricted resources;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Customer orientation with excellent understanding of service providers / operator’s business requirements – be able to create true client value.
- Local labour market knowledge including but not limited to tax, employee rights and obligations, labour law
- Degree within Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or alternate.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of five years of experience as a manager in an operations/services/technology environment, with previous experience in managing a network operations organization.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & French. Additional language skills a plus.
- Strong business acumen
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication.
- Highly developed skills in driving change.
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE