VACANCY @ PIVOTAL AIMS (PTY) LTD
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
• Processing accounts receivables and accounts payables in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables and accounts payables data.
• Preparing and sending monthly invoices to clients for rentals due, contacting clients and sending bill reminders when necessary.
• Monthly reconciliation of the accounts receivable ledger and accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations for reporting, and as and when requested by management.
• Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues and all other accounts queries and ensuring accurate recordings of financial information.
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable and accounts payable status as and when required.
• General office administration, overseeing, supervising and support to other staff, records management, quality assurance and ensuring that all company documentation is accurately compiled and filed.
• Liaising and supporting external accountants for periodic audits.
• Reporting directly to the managing director and from time to time the Board.
• Compliance with all accounting standards and practices and ethics.
• 2-3 years proven working experience in the financial accounting field.
• Proficient and well vested with bookkeeping skills and highly professional.
• Must have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations, sound knowledge of Botswana Income Tax laws.
• Willing to learn and grow, the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and is a confident and trustworthy individual.
• Ability to calculate and manage accounting figures and keep accurate financial records.
• Data entry skills, analytical skills along with a knack for numbers.
• Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
• Proficiency in English and Setswana, MS Office, Pastel Accounting software.
• Sound customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A relevant qualification in Financial Accounting from a well recognized Institution.
Deadline for submission: 12th November 2017
Applications should be addressed to:
Pivotal Aims (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag 149 Suite 280 Postnet Kgale View, Gaborone. Send your CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further detail kindly contact Mr. Sesika or Ms. Kebonang at 3926128/71689290/71568897
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.