|Our Client, in the construction industry, has exciting career opportunities and is looking for highly skilled, dynamic and self-driven individuals to join their growing team.
To maintain general ledger journals and reconciliations, as well as, perform office administrative and payroll activities.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
- Maintaining and ensuring general ledgers journals are up to date.
- Preparing reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Handling all office administrative work including company insurances. paying bills
- Preparing wages and all related taxes.
- Assisting in the prepariation of and submitting VAT retiurns
The right candidate will possess the following:
- A Diploma in Accounting, AAT or related qualification.
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with payroll.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of integrity.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
|Apply before : Sat Sep 02, 2017
error: Content is protected !!