LP Amusement Centre is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant Accounts and Administration Officer position in the company finance department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leave administration
- Payroll administration
- Petty cash custodian
- Float custodian
- Capturing of supplier and customer invoices
- Ordering of all offi ce stationery
- Filling of all paperwork
- Banking and compiling its reconciliation
- Daily cash up of all points of sale
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must possess the Association of Accounting Technician (AAT) qualification. Two to three years’ work experience in the accounts department is essential.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
PASTEL PARTNER – a. Essential, the candidate must be able to process both suppliers’ and customers’ invoices.
SAGE VIP PAYROLL (Added advantage)
PILOT Point of Sale (Added advantage)
Computer literate, intermediate level (Specifically Word and Excel)
- Working in a high pressure and results oriented environment,
- Working from Tuesdays to Sundays,
- Working long hours especially during LP’s peak seasons,
- Working on all public holidays.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date: 03 February 2017
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachments; CV, Cover letter, certified certificates, certified Omang and References
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.