– Gather and monitor financial data – sales revenues and liabilities.
– Daily bank reconciliation.
– Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements.
– Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
– Manage tax payments
– Analysis of costs on a monthly bases, maintain close working relations with General Manager and Directors.
– Monitor accounts details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities and provide needed support for collection.
– Daily Cash Accounts.
– Update all accounts on QuickBooks; maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
– Prepare and monitor company’s payroll system.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities.
– Certificate/Diploma in accounts or equivalent.
– Proven 2 years work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role.
– Must hold a class B licence.
– Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
– Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
– Analytics skill.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV, certified certificates and references, ID to the following email address: