Helicopter Horizons have a vacancy for a licensed AME to fill the post of Base Manager for a two year contract based in Maun, Botswana.
The company owns and operate a fleet of R44 and B206 aircraft, we do not take third party work. The applicant will have an assistant engineer, maintenance planner and admisitrative personnel to ensure the smooth running of the AMO.
- This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of Helicopter Horizons aircraft
- Daily duties include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs of company aircraft
Skills / Qualifications Required
- Helicopter AME (ICAO License)
- Licensed on R44’s with five year’s experience
- Excellent knowledge of administrative procedures ensuring CAA compliance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be able to coordinate jobs
Skills / Qualifications Preferred
- Licensed and experience on Bell 206B3 / L3 helicopters
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits based on their qualifications and experience.
P.O. Box 56