The Purpose of the job is as follows:
- Obtain documentation and engage with colleagues in the business to understand the business unit, its processes and its applications.
- Use techniques such as brainstorming, document analysis, focus groups, requirements workshops and prototyping to elicit complete and accurate business requirements.
- Document the detailed and concerns obtained from stakeholders during the requirements gathering process and ensure a shared understanding and agreement to the solution requirements and priorities of requirements.
- Validate documented requirements to ensure they match stakeholders understanding and obtain formal approval of the solution scope and the requirements to be implemented.
- Review current state processes and identify problem areas, control weaknesses and gaps
The Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Subsequent to analysing and developing the requirements, evaluate and develop solution options for the business to select from.
- Research best practice options within and outside the Bank to take into consideration when debating and selecting desired business solutions.
- Conduct research, including facilitating workshops, to detail business process flows.
- Participate in the development of system specifications for projects that have a systems impact.
- Utilise techniques such as business rule analysis, scope modelling, data dictionary and glossary, data modelling, process modelling, prototyping, scenarios and use cases and non-functional requirements analysis to determine the detailed specifications
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Preferred Qualification and exprience required is as follows:
- Information Technology experience
- 3-4 Years experience
- Degree n Information Studies
Technical experience required is as follows:
- ITIL & Recognised Business Analyst Certification
- Project management