Applications are invited from Botswana Citizens with the following qualifications;
1. Diploma/ Certificate in civil engineering and 3-5 years of experience in road maintenance, ancillary road works and supervision of labor base maintenance works.
2. Certificate in Building engineering or equivalent and 2 years of experience in ancillary road works.
3. Road Technical Certificate or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience in road maintenance and labor base maintenance works. Experience in pothole repairs, sign posts, road marking will be an added advantage.
4. Certificate in Occupational Health and safety or equivalent from recognized institutions.
5. Certificate in Human Resource Management or Accounting/ book keeping with sound knowledge of payroll, basic finance, cash-flow, etc.
6. Valid driver’s license for light commercial vehicle must be mature and at least 30 years of age.
The Managing Director
P O BOX 21462
Closing date: 20 March 2017