The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
To assist the inventory management team that ensures quality assurance of delivered medicines, safe storage and maintenance of information relating to all stock transactions performed electronically
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Computerized inventory management
- Detailed understanding of inventory control systems
- Monitor expiry dates at point of stock entry into the hospital to avoid losses
- Liaise with finance for purchase records for all goods purchased monthly
- Address queries on over/under stock supply, expired r short dated stock, damaged stock, return stock and credit notes with suppliers.
- Certificate/Diploma in pharmacy or related health care management qualifications
- At least 2 years experience and practical knowledge in procurement and inventory management in a hospital pharmacy
- Supply chain experience.
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities
and skills to fill this position
Closing date for Applications: 31 March 2017
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.