JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE ACCOUNTANT
About the Company
The Confidence Office is looking for current college undergraduates, in their final year of school, majoring in Accounting or Finance or recent college graduates, to assist with daily accounting and finance functions within a fast-paced startup. The Confidence Office is a rapidly growing company that will provide a great learning opportunity and work experience to anyone that is highly motivated and willing to take on additional responsibilities. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Book, record and review daily transactions while managing Accounts Payable function
- Assist with financial reporting, month-end close, and sales tax compliance
- Create journal entries and maintain supporting documentation, schedules, and reconciliations (cash, intercompany accounts, accruals, deferrals, prepaid, fixed assets, Inventory, COGS, etc.)
- Investigate discrepancies and provide variance explanations through analysis of performance drivers
- Support various ad hoc projects and analysis for the Finance department
- Initiate continual process improvement efforts, enhancing timeliness and accuracy of financial results
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- We will also accept CV’s from students in their final year of school.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Sage Pastel accounting software is an added bonus.
- Highly organized team player
- Strong Analytical skills, organized, and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a CV or document you email to us.
Email your CV’s and attached copies of certificates with the subject Associate Accountant Position to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions please contact +267 74754563