- We are urgently looking for an Associate Manager for my Wealth Management client’s office in Gaborone, Botswana.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing financial services companies in Africa.
Over the past 24 months, the company has grown from 7 to over 150 people and has secured US$ 250 m under management.Signal Recruitment has been commissioned to recruit a qualified, experienced and exceptional Associate Manager for the company’s offices in Gaborone.
* Age profile 30yrs+
* Strong Sales background, not necessarily in financial services, although advantageous.
* Track record and experience in Managing a Team – able to demonstrate that you have been successful in this role/industry.
* Existing offshore financial advisory, insurance, banking and/or asset management experience
* Financial Services qualifications would be preferred
* Sales achiever
* Attention to detail
* Hard-working and motivated individuals
* Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Successful and target-driven individuals
Strong work ethic, be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and lead a team of financial advisers.
Commission structure is uncapped, and offers tiered levels of commission based on production and qualifications (minimum levels for each tier). Movement between tiers calculated monthly after the first 12 months.
Multiple levels of training:
* Intensive induction training programme
* Ongoing 12-week induction programme under mentorship of leadership group
* Weekly training and product/industry updates
* Access to the Development Programme* (upon acceptance of application to the programme)
* Access to global brands and product providers and related award winning solutions for clients
Developed by my clients’ Business Development team and resourced both internally and externally for delivery and content. There are self-study as well as facilitated components to this programme.
Annual Company Conference:
Multi-day annual event aimed at organizational and personal development.
Company Awards Ceremony:
Where the client acknowledge and honours the company’s top achievers and performers
NB: This role is open to Batswana and International candidates already living and working in Botswana.Financial planning and Wealth Management is obviously a very sales driven and generous commission environment, so please do NOT apply unless your have solid team leading and proven sales achievement abilities.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minimum level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 2
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No