Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Communication Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and implementation of projects and key communication campaigns.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Ensure that all communication for both products and services are in line with the brand guidelines.
- Coordinate the communication and sponsorship plans.
- Liaise with the communication manager, media planner & sponsorship coordinator to ensure media and sponsorship contracts are managed including renewals.
- Management of Communication & Projects Budget.
- Prepare communication roadmap for promotions, sponsorships, product launches and recurrent offers.
- Develop full project plans, assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Make sure that campaigns are launched on time and in line with the marketing road map.
- Ensure that events and projects are in line with the marketing road map and within budget.
- Contribute to the quarterly review and evaluation of the company’s communication against competition.
- Contribute and make recommendations on Orange spending to pre-empt/counter market trends.
- Develop and present post campaign evaluation and market intelligence report.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, for liaising with internal and external stakeholder.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Above average Presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and competitive environment.
- Ability to work within short deadlines and under market constraints.
Qualifications and experience
- Marketing/Business Degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a communication/marketing role either in an agency or highly competitive environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th January 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana