OVAIS INVESTMENTS (PTY) LTD T/A JB SPORTS IS LOOKING FOR A NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
KEY AREA RESPONSIBILITIES
• Configure and maintain the organization’s internal computer network.
• Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
• Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity am performance issues.
• Install and support hard-line telephones and other networked telecommunication devices.
• Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability.
• Install, configure and maintain network hardware, for example, Cisco routers and switches.
• Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as, enterprise (antivirus or diagnostics programs.
• Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
• Network administrators regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A Degree in Information Technology or its equivalence.
• 5 years hands on experience.
• Must have knowledge on various software applications, serves and operating systems.
• Experience in managing an ERP based software
Applications should be forwarded to the following address no later than the 1st of May 2017.
The Human Resources Manager
Ovais Investments T/A JB Sports
P. O Box 21102