Vacancy circular No 3 of 2017
Applicants are invited from suitable qualified Botswana Citizens for the post mentioned below which is tenable in Letlhakane.
POST: Public Health Attendant III
SALARY: A3 (15 996 – 19 008) per annum
LEAVE RATE: 20 working days per annum
QUALIFICATIONS: PSLE or Junior certificate
BENEFITS: Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% and employee 50%). Contributory Pension Scheme (Government pays 15% and employee 5% of basic salary).
• Collect refuse in designated areas
• Removes and disposes dead animals within the Council area
• Maintains refuse disposal site in Council area by burning combustible refuse, burial of incombustible refuse, clearing weeds, cutting of tress etc
• Assists in the destruction of food seized and condemned by the Health Inspector
• Washes refuse truck routinely
• Disposes refuse in designated areas in accordance with the provision of the Public Health Act
• Segregates waste accordingly and directs waste carrying vehicles to appropriate locations/spot in the landfill.
• Undertakes any other related duties as directed by the management
• Applicants should quote the above Vacancy number and Reference number giving the following:
• Full names, Address and date of Birth
• Recently certified copies of Certificates, References and Identity Card
• Present post and date of appointment thereto
• Brief summary of career with duties (Curriculum Vitae)
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to, we are unable to respond to all applicants.
For more information please contact the Human Resource division at 2909322 / 323/ 324
Applications should be addressed to:
Senior Assistant Council Secretary
Boteti Sub District
Private Bag 005
Closing date: 12 June 2017