Botswana Accountancy College – Records Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist in organizing and managing governance and records management for the College, ensuring effective planning and delivery of services to support the achievement of the College objectives. To develop a corporate records framework, authority wide polices and standards for the effective management of the College’s records and information.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Knowledge and information Management.
• Retention and disposal of records.
• Ensures safe storage of records in a secure environment.
• Implementation of records management policies.
• Advises management and all staff on proper Records Management.
• High level of Confidentiality and Professionalism.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Attention to details.
• Team work.
• Supervisory skills.
• Self – driven and motivated.
• Customer focus.
• Planning and coordination.
• Information Technology skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in Records Management field.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to email@example.com before close of business on 22nd September 2017.
Closing date: September 22, 2017