- Under the direction and supervision of a supervisor, reviews applications for insurance and reinsurance coverage.
- Preparation and dispensation on reinsurance policies.
- Carry out reinsurance placements, maintaining quotations and renewals register.
- Preparing credit notes for payment of the reinsurers.
- Learns to evaluate risk against the class of business.
- Implementation and monitoring of targets.
- Quotations preparation for brokers and reinsurers.
- Learns to rate policies or reviews previously rated policies for proper rating.
- Foster and maintain relationships with the brokers.
- Reviews and processes requests for cancellation, endorsement, etc.
- Reviews policies for renewal consideration.
- Adherence to external/brokers service agreements.
- Sourcing new business, risk pricing, and monitoring of loss ratios.
- Technical Capacity
- Learning Capacity
- Attention to detail
- Excellent people management skills and must be able to sustain excellent business relationships.
- Self motivated.
- Time Management
- Bachelors Degree in Risk Management and Insurance.
- Certificate of proficiency (short – term) is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Insurance i.e work attachment in an insurance market (short term).
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants should apply by clicking the link below on or before Friday 17th November 2017 @ 5PM.
NB: Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates.