To plan, Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the Corporations electrification plans and Customer Service & Supply strategy to ensure provision of efficient and effective quality customer service within the regional area of designation. The incumbent will coordinate regional customer service and support initiatives as well as conduct customer satisfaction surveys within the area of designation.
Three (3) years post qualification experience in customer service environment.
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- customer service orientated communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proactive and initiative
- Procedural awareness and undertaking
- Planning and organisational skills
- Management of customer service and key stakeholder expectations
- Connection targets are met
- Adherence to set turnaround times (quotations and refund claims)
- Customer satisfaction
- Adherence to set customer service standards and service culture
- Management of performance, sales revenue, records and statistics of the customer service in the area of jurisdiction.