Botswana Railways – Welder Fabricator
Main Purpose of the Job
To install, repair and fabricate materials out of metal for the purpose of meeting demands and completing work orders in a timely manner.
Key Result Areas:
• Availability and reliability of welding material.
• Available rolling stock.
• Timeous response to emergency situations.
• Self development.
• BGSE or National Craft Certificate in Welding and Fabrication.
• Trade Test A as Carriage & Wagon Fitter or National Craft Certificate in Maintenance Fitting and 3 years conversion in Carriage and Wagon Foreman; Light Vehicle Driver’s License.
• 3 years post qualification verifiable experience.
Botswana Railways offers competitive salary and benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and believe that you can make a significant contribution to the operations of Botswana Railways, please forward your applications together with your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications to:
Human Capital Manager
Private Bag 0052
Closing date: 24 November 2017