Main purpose of the Job
Responsible for smooth running of a Branch and to achieve all set sales targets. They will ensure that Quality Control is done properly at branch level, as well as supervise all sales agents and ensures that the active Agents headcount is at the agreed level. The Branch Manager will be responsible for the full upkeep and administration of the branch.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Develop Sales Strategy
- Assists in the designing and development of sales strategy and maximising revenue growth for Bayport through the development, facilitation, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales initiatives and campaigns.
- Ensure that the Branch has the minimum number of agents required to achieve/exceed targets
- Achieve new and repeat ratio split as determined and set by business throughout the period. Achieve the required quality benchmarks as set by business.
- Ensure branches contains monthly variable costs within budget e.g. telephone, stationery, refreshments etc.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day running of the branch including petty cash reconciliations
- Ensure that branch facilities are fully functional, compliant and well maintained.
- Stay abreast with current industry trends and provide regular feedback on competitor information.
- Takes responsibility for branch customer service
- Resolve all customer service queries timeously by attending to them immediately and providing feedback to relevant parties.
- Instils processes and strategies that safeguard high standards of customers service
- Client protection principles must be incorporated into the way for branch business
- Manages loan application rejections from Support Office below set KPI standards.
- Ensure that all Agents and the Cleaner adhere to all Bayport policies and procedures (e.g. Credit policy, Agent’s code of conduct etc.)
- Conduct formal appraisals and give constructive performance feedback to all Agents and other Branch Staff
- Reward and recognize good performance through awards, written and verbal feedback.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any related field
- 5 years financial services experience.
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP)
Skills and Competencies
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Direct Marketing Experience
- People Performance Monitoring
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a comprehensive application complete with curriculum vitae, to email@example.com no later than 31st October 2017.