Vacancy: Branch Managers
Choppies Enterprises Limited requires the services of Branch Managers to join their Operations Department.
KEY AREA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain agreed performance levels for all customers.
- Visit several key customers, ensure their needs are being met and develop further business.
- Implement the annual budget for the branch in conjuction with the head of finance, operations and branches.
- Monitoring revenues and billing on an ongoing basis.
- Develop staff to their fullest potential.
- Run great branches where staff is motivated and commited.
- Identify and put in place any required training and ensure staffs are fully trained and up to date with compliance and other company standards
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 10 years in the retail industry is required.
- Experience in any retail point of sale software operation
- Should have a proven track record of company management, great people skills and result focused
- An academic qualification in retail management will be an added advantage
Please send applications not later than the 25th November 2017 to;
Human Resources General Manager
Choppies Enterprises Limited
Private Bag 00278
Source: DailyNews 16 November 2017