Bryte Risk Services Botswana would like to recruit a Financial Accountant with a strong operations background reporting directly to Head of Finance based in Gaborone, Botswana. The position is a permanent position
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations are completed by set deadline.
- Report Variances to Head of Finance.
- Maintain and Manage asset register.
- Prepare & sign off cashbook and bank reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and process monthly accruals and provision journals.
- Prepare and Reconcile Interco loans, accounts receivable and payable accounts
- Prepare audit file and assist auditors during the audit.
- Ensure all audit requirements are adhered to.
- Prepare financial and statistical data as & when requested.
- Enforce and Review all procedures and policies
- To ensure that the business is recording all approved expenditure and that appropriate process is implemented to ensure costs are recorded real time; allocated correctly and accurate
- Prepare VAT Returns and ensure that VAT is paid on time when due.
- Prepare variance reports, cash flows and ratio analysis as per request.
- Review Trade Creditors Invoices and payments
- Review Debtors Reconciliation
- Prepare information for Budget Purposes
- Identify Staff development and Advice Head of Finance of such.
- Investment accounting/management,
- Daily cash management
- Completion of tax computations and tax returns,
- Preparation of IFRS compliant annual financial statements
- 4 years’ experience in the Accounting field
- Candidate must have worked in an insurance company
- Strong operations background
- Accounting Degree and Professional Qualification like CIMA/ACCA/BICA
- SAP experience will be an advantage