experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification in BGCSE
- Certificate in Accounting and Business Studies (CABS)/ AAT, NIIT
- Botswana Institute of Bankers Certificate being an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a banking environment with exposure to Telling functions.
- Frontline experience would be an advantage.
Balance cash daily and report any differences promptly Prompt turn-around times for transactions, efficient service. Customer queuing times within laid-down limits. Zero tolerance to non adherence to laid down procedures. Low levels of differences in cash and operational losses. Positive Internal Audit and Compliance report findings. Show sensitivity to customers’ individual requirements as well as the bank’s laid-down operational/procedural limitations. Refer problems falling outside of parameters to the team leader for resolution. Able to take the initiative within limits of authority. Able to deal efficiently with work volumes while remaining focused on priority issues. Relevance/accuracy of advice given Record all leads and forward to Sales Department Capture all entries into Branch automation system Verification of customer signatures Execute inter teller transaction timeously