MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To identify new business opportunities and ensures closure of deals that supports the College’s overall growth strategy. To take the lead in doing organisation’s business SWOT Analysis.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Business Development.
• Project proposals, appraisals and Management.
• Industry and Partnership collaboration.
• Environmental Scans.
• Strategic analysis.
• Exceptional negotiation skills.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Responsive decision making.
• Entrepreneurial drive and passion.
• Strategic thinking.
• Business and Financial Acumen.
• Communication skills for influence.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or related discipline from a recognized University. Masters’ degree will be an added advantage plus membership of a relevant professional body.
• At least five (5) years of experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment or an international NGO, social enterprise or government department.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 22nd September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date of Closing:
Friday, September 22, 2017 – 17:00