Main Purpose of the Job: The Role reports to the Head of Strategy & Institutional Development
To identity new business opportunities and ensures closure of deals that supports the College’s overall growth strategy. To take the lead in doing organisation’s business SWOT Analysis.
Key Performance Areas:
• Business Development
• Project proposals, appraisals and Management
• Industry and Partnership collaboration
• Environmental Scans
• Strategic analysis
Competencies and Skills required:
• Responsive Decision Making
• Entrepreneur-like drive and passion
• Strategic thinking
• Business and Financial Acumen
• Communication skills for influence
Experience and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or related discipline from a recognized University. Masters’ degree will be an added advantage plus membership of a relevant professional body.
• At least (5) years of experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment or an international NGO, social enterprise or government department.
Should be Emailed to :
firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 22nd September 2017