Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Value Management Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to produce marketing dashboards and analysis to explain trends on business per segment or product line or zone.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide recommendations to optimize main business KPIs (Revenue, Base, ARPU among others).
- Monitor the impact of business decisions, provide alerts in case of negative trends, and identify root cause(s).
- Define a set of regular business dashboards and ad-hoc business reports.
- Manage automatic reports and business data extractions.
- Oversee the implementation, update and analysis of all Marketing Dashboards and KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis (weekly reports, Business reviews). Use relevant segmentation based on value and needs. Perform regular sanity checks to control data quality, and liaise with ITN if relevant.
- Provide insightful recommendations to better optimize portfolio and generosity to grow customer base value and improve customer loyalty, based on performance analysis.
- Contribute to geo-marketing analysis on all commercial KPIs, as well as in support of network roll-out activities (business case, prioritization, field survey).
- Contribute to data requested for yearly marketing plan and strategic plan, as well as all budget exercises.
- Good experience in Data mining and Business Intelligence.
- Analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organized and rigorous.
- Creative and proactive.
- Ability to deliver and work under pressure.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Marketing/Business Degree or Equivalent.
- 2 years in the commercial or business field
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 30th November 2017
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.