BUSINESS RISK OFFICER
The incumbent will be assisting in facilitating enterprise risk management by ensuring adequate risk identification, monitoring and control, and continuous risk assessment. The incumbent will also assist in ensuring compliance to ISO 9001 & 140001 through execution of internal audits as guided by both standards.
- Support the development and implementation of risk management program aligned to risk management policy.
- Provide support, training and education to staff to build risk awareness within the Company.
- Continually evaluates adequacy of the Company’s internal controls in mitigating risks.
- Execution of risk assessments including project risk assessments.
- Report and follow-up on fraud and risk alerts
- Facilitate management of alerts for potential risks and instances of fraud.
- Performing audit advisory services as per management requests.
Key performance areas
- Risk Management plan
- Risk awareness and training
- Compliance Management
- Departmental Reporting
- Quality Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Planning, organizing and coordinating
- Result focused and committed
- Decisiveness and Assertiveness
- Consultation and interpersonal relations
- Development and empowerment of others
- Analytical and investigative
Qualification and experience
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Strong risk management experience with two years’ experience in auditing either internal or external
- Relevant Business or IT Degree/Bachelor Degree in Risk Management or equivalent
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be an added advantage.
Closing date and application instructions
If you meet the minimum requirements please send through your CV, certified academic certificates and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants must also state position applied for in the subject box of the email. Note that Mascom Wireless Botswana will only contact should listed candidates.
Closing Date: 10 October 2017