The successful incumbent will be responsible to ensure that all drivers are fully trained on the companies policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive and thorough knowledge and understanding of training principles married to Company, Customer and Legal compliance
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate meaning, relevance and implications of financial information to non-financial people. Demonstrates commitment to teamwork, service, integrity and confidentiality
- Demonstrates ability to prioritise and plan work, handle a diversity of tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines consistently, manage projects and coping under pressure.
- Grade 12
- Valid EC licence with DGP
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Familiar with legislation and HSEQ
- Accredited as an assessor and facilitator
- Accredited to conduct oil company training
- 07 to 10 years experience operating a C14 vehicle ( 05 of which should be a DG tanker)