An exciting opportunity available for a Camp Management Couple in Botswana. The Individuals must have the ability to work harmoniously with entire Management team and staff, be resourceful and able to work under pressure and unsupervised. They should also be willing to work for extended periods in a remote environment.
Note that we are specifically seeking a Botswana citizen couple
- Relevant Tertiary qualification – Diploma or relevant for work permits
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position, preferably in remote bush area
- Experience in camp management and logistics in isolated environments
- Both candidates must be well spoken, presented and highly professional
- Experience in maintenance would be an advantage
- Experience in purchasing and ordering, stock receiving, controls and issuing of stock for the camp
- Experience in successful training and mentoring of staff teams
- Must have excellent administration skills and computer literate
This is a live in position, includes accommodation, all meals, medical contribution, uniforms and annual discretionary bonuses and company bed nights
To apply, please forward;
- Your CV
- At least 3 reference contacts for past employment (telephone + email contact details needed)
- A professional, friendly head and shoulders photograph
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive a reply within 1 week please accept your application unsuccessful.