We are seeking results -oriented personnel to feel in the vacant post of a cash sales audit clerk.
The audit clerk is responsible for the following;
• Examine the cash sales transaction of the organization
• Verify that the Deposit Preparer has deposited all cash received.
• prepares various monthly reports for record keeping and general ledger purposes
• Maintain timely, accurate & effective communication with all local cash handling control departments.
• Update cash handling roles for all payment receipt locations at the sub-department level in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain strong internal controls for payment collections at the payment receipt location and safeguarding against loss
Skills and qualifications;
• Certificate/diploma in accounting
• 2 years on the job experience
• Knowledge of Pastel Evolution
• Experience in Courier business will be an added advantage.
• High emphasis on maintaining accuracy and quality
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Able to work odd hours (shifts)
• Good communication Skills, both oral and written
• Team spirited and well disciplined
• Perform under pressure and pay attention to detail
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply with their updated CVs no later than 25th August 2017 to;
firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand deliver to our head office at block 3 industrial.
Source:Sprint Couriers-Pty Ltd fb page