Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
- Manage day to day operations of Table Games per shift in accordance with standard operational procedures as approved by the Casino Control Board of Botswana
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members.
- Work closely with the Management to implement and oversee overall strategies for customer service, comping, games layout and mix, revenue growth, and expense management.
- Promote customer relations: handle customer complaints, deliver comp. service recovery, etc.
- Drive improved results through team embers development and training programs.
- Hire, train and develop employees to which include coaching, mentoring and appropriate performance management.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide visible leadership in gaming operation areas.
- Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operations.
- Conduct individual or group pre-shift meetings with team members and provide daily feedback.
- Address and manage complaints or concerns from team members.
- Effectively use, administer and manage rewards and recognition for front line team members.
- Review the performance, productivity and efficiency of team members including but not limited to periodic evaluations.
- Provide for the safety of team members, including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter and performing all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Develop, maintain and manage training programs.
- Handle customer complaints and support all customer service programs.
- Understand and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies and procedures.
- Make determinations regarding types of materials, supplies, or tools to be used.
- Effectively manage departmental expenses.
- Effectively and efficiently manage labor costs and staffing objectives while achieving guest satisfaction.
- Protect and preserve assets of the company.
- Meet grooming and appearance requirements.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned
- At least five (5) years’ experience in tables management
- Computer literate in Excel and MS Word
- Knowledge of all Tables related reports
- Customer service focus
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills