Vacancies at North East District Council
VACANCY CIRCULAR No. 45 OF 2017
REF: LTC 3/6/1 I (68)
POSITION(S): CLEANER II
Applications are invited from suitable Local Authorities for the above mentioned post tenable at North East District Council.
SALARY: B4 (19 932 – 23 808 per annum)
LEAVE: 20 working days per annum
EXPERIENCE: At least 2 years at A3 Level Scale
BENEFITS: Optional contributory medical aid scheme, with 50% paid by government and 50% paid by employee. Contributory pension, 50% paid by the government and the remainder by the employee
- Cleans the administration office, office furniture, pupil’s classrooms, toilets and any other auxiliary rooms daily in accordance with the prescribed standards.
- Washes and irons any linen used at the school, collects and ensures safe custody and availability of cleaning materials and inadequacies to the supervisor.
- Keeps school yard clean
- Prepares and organizes venue for the meetings
- Makes sure that windows and doors are closed and switches off utilities before knocking off.
- Undertakes any other related duties related to the core function of the position.
Applications should be routed through Chief Executive. Application not routed will not be considered. Application should clearly state the date of the first appointment, current position and appointment date thereto and must be accompanied by Certified copies of educational certificates and Omang, detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and two work related referenced.
Applications should be addressed to:
NORTH EAST DISTRICT COUNCIL
N.B. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Closing Date: 22nd December 2017
For more information contact Human Resources Office on 2489129