Advert No. 13 of 2017
G4S Botswana Limited invites suitable candidates for the below mentioned positions tenable at the below mentioned branches:
Cleaners Gaborone x41, Francistown x4, Kasane x1, Orapa x1, Jwaneng x8, Maun x1, Palapye x2
- General cleaning of sites as allocated by supervisors
- Vacuuming of carpeted areas and washing the floor, wall tiling , mirrors and toilets as well as all other designated areas
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Sweeping all uncarpeted floors thoroughly and daily emptying of bins and disposal of waste in designated areas.
- Daily dusting of desks, seats, ledges, skirting boards and other places where dust lodges.
- Carrying out periodic cleaning of high rise buildings.
- Carry out such other duties as may be allocated by supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum JC/BGCSE/Cambridge or higher
- Must hold no criminal record
- Integrity and self discipline
- Customer centricity
- Must have good administrative and writing skills
- Fluent in both English and Setswana
- Cleaning experience will be an added advantage
- Compute knowledge will be an added advantage
The following must be attached to the application letter:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of highest qualification
- Certified reference letter from school or previous employer
- Certified copy of national identity card (Omang)
- References must have contact numbers of referees ( 6months – 1 year old references are preferred)
All applications should reach the Human Resources Offices in Francistown (Orapa, Kasane, Palapye, Francistown and Maun applicants) and Gaborone (Jwaneng and Gaborone applicants) not later than the 26th of November 2017
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks from the closing date above, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
G4S Botswana Limited
P O Box 1488