You must be:
Organized, proactive, and able to work under pressure. Able to work as part of a team. Good social skills to interact with patients and work closely with healthcare practitioners at all levels.
You must want to:
Work in a start-up business and within a team environment. Share our passion for delivering exceptional service. You should cherish/relish the challenges and opportunities presented by working in a busy day clinic.
You must be able to:
Prioritize work and learn quickly. Coordinate clinical practice including administration and work with the financial controller. You must have an interest and working knowledge of the relevant regulatory, ethical and risk management principles guiding the practice of healthcare in Botswana and be able to apply that knowledge on the ground.
What we need you to do:
- Oversee daily practice operations, including scheduling of appointments and staff, dealing with patient queries and initially, and reception services.
- Take responsibility for all financial administrative services including billing procedures and invoicing, receipting, credit control, as well as
- Evaluate standard operating procedures and implement processes to improve operational efficiencies and service excellence.
- Interact with patients and gain customer feedback about the practice by coordinating the patient satisfaction surveys.
- Address patient complaints and concerns in a compassionate and timely fashion.
- Ensure that patients are informed about the billing process and non-clinical product rules and obtain signed consent.
- Coordinate general housekeeping of the practice and implement occupational health and safety standards.
Qualifications and experience required:
A business-related or accounting qualification is preferable.
b) Competency in the following skills:
- Computer literacy, knowledge of the Office suite and accounting software
- Good all rounder
- High energy levels
- Management of staff
- Effective communicator
c) A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a healthcare environment.
Closing date and application instructions
What you need to do now…
- Should you be interested in applying or know someone who meets these minimum requirements, don’t just send us your CV.
- Write us a paragraph about what you think the most important elements in managing a medical practice are.
- Write us a paragraph telling us why you will be a good practice manager for our type of business.
- Also send us your detailed CV.
- Please visit our website www.hrmc.co.bw to apply and view the full job profile