The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best experience and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
To receive and process payments in accordance with established procedures.
Key work Output and Accountabilities
- Receiving receipts of payments
- Reconciling receipts with records and expected inflow
- Reporting non-receipt of payments
- Preparing and maintaining debtors Age analysis
- Collection of outstanding Bad debts
- Attending to patient queries
- Processing of patient refunds
- Collection of patient co-payments and balances owed.
- Extracting reports as required and directed from time to time
- Reporting on outstanding debt.
- Handing over of claims to collection agents
- AAT, or a degree in business finance, commerce or accounts
- 7 years in an accounting office with a demonstrated record of effectiveness preferably in a hospital setup
- Advanced Computer Literacy
- 7 years collection experience
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position.
Closing date: 22nd July 2016
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Powered by Jobs Botswana