MORUPULE COAL MINE SEEKS TO INVITE SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CITIZEN CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:-
COMMERCIAL MANAGER – UNIT 5&6
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
To provide commercial direction to the Brownfields Units 5&6 IPP Coal Supply Project Team in order to deliver the project maximise profitability
- Develops implements and monitors the Project Team’s commercial plan
- Develops and implements commercial policies, procedures and standards in line with MCMs business objectives.
- Develops, monitors and controls the Project’s annual budget
- Develops, negotiates and implements commercial agreements to optimise project delivery and assist overall business performance
- Develops audit processes around key business processes of the project.
- Develops a transition plan that incorporates the commissioned project from project mode into routine business operation (commercial operational readiness)
- Ensures compliance to applicable regulations and legislation.
- Adheres to and promotes safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Minimum Education, Training and Experience Requirements
- Business/Commercial related degree or Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Fifteen years experience , eight of which must have been at Senior Management level
- Registration with Botswana Institute of Accountants
- Knowledge of SHE management systems (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
MORUPULE COAL MINE IS A COAL MINING COMPANY IN BOTSWANA SITUATED 14 KILOMETRES WEST OF PALAPYE ALONG SEROWE/PALAPYE ROAD AND MINES COAL PRIMARILY FOR GENERATION OF ELECTRICITY IN BOTSWANA.
A competitive salary package, including subsidized accommodation is offered. Prospective candidates must be medically and physically fit and willing to work in an underground coal mining environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply with copies of certified certificates and comprehensive curriculum vitae addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
Morupule Coal Mine, Private Bag 35 PALAPYE
Closing date: 28 October 2016
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND THROUGH FAX AND NOTE THAT RESPONSES WILL ONLY BE MADE TO APPLICANTS CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW.
Location : Palapye