The Botswana Christian AIDS Intervention Programme is a Non – Governmental faith based Organisation registered in 1999. It offers HIV prevention and AIDS care, Community TB care, Orphans and Vulnerable Children care and Community Mobilisation of HIV prevention and Gender based Violence programs. We operate in 13 districts (centres) across the Botswana.
We are looking for qualified, experienced and result-oriented individuals to mobilise the community in Gaborone to respond positively to HIV/AIDS and TB services.
Main purpose of Job:
1. To provide education on HIV prevention and Gender Based Violence
2. To offer TB treatment to patients and other TB related services
3. To link all clients to HIV testing services and actively follow up those who are HIV positive and link them to care
4. To participate in community based activities that link people to HIV and TB services
5. To report on all project activities using the standard tools
1. BGCSE (Form 5)
2. Certification in a health and social science related course would be an added advantage
3. At least 1 year work experience with working in community based health related projects
4. Christian background
5. Should live within the catchment area mentioned above
1. Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals.
2. Able to work effectively under pressure.
3. Analyzes and integrates numerical, verbal and other data from a number of reports.
4. Demonstrates and shares detailed technical knowledge and expertise with supervisors
5. Only suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit application letters, detailed and updated curriculum vitae, names of three (3) referees (one should be from your pastor) and certified copies of certificates and Omang by the 16th September 2016.
6. If you meet the above requirements kindly submit your application to;
NB: Both males and females aged between 21 and 35 years are encouraged to apply:
P.O. Box 601963