Multinational Financial Services Company seeks an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist. This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will establish and build the role. You will work closely with the Group HR Manager carrying out various rewards/ benefits assignments. You can work from home or our clients Johannesburg Office – with occasional trips to the company’s head office in Gaborone.
- C & B Analysis and Reporting
- Conduct Market Surveys regarding Benefit Structures and Trends
- Budgeting salaries for the different Business Units
- Developing Executive packages for employment
- Benefits Management
- Remuneration Structuring and Salary Grading
- Implementation of C&B strategy, policies, tools and programs developed by Corporate and translate them and make it happen
- Designing Annual Bonus & Salary Review.
- Benchmark company pay practices by running comparisons against peer groups
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Relevant Degree in Finance or HR
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven track record in Benefits, Remuneration and reporting
- Good understanding of how finance and benefits integrate