The successful applicant will be expected to manage the development and implementation of the corporate business strategy as well as develop and maintain BOBS’ business risk profile.
Key Performance Areas
- Execute the corporate strategy
- Effective implementation of corporate business strategy
- Existence of organizational performance rating
- Identification and assessment of corporate risk
- Revenue generation
- Forecasting and budgeting
- New business opportunities
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a post graduate qualification in Strategic Management. Training in
- Balanced Scorecard is required. Risk Management would be an added advantage.
- Three (3) years of strategy implementation at management level is required.
- Implementation of Balanced Scorecard
- Risk management
- Management and Leadership skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
This position is offered on a five (5) year fixed contract term.
BOBS offers competitive and attractive remuneration packages to the most suitable candidates.
A detailed CV, names of three referees and certified copies of certificates should accompany applications which should be clearly marked on the envelope the position and vacancy number applied for. Applicants are also advised to indicate their current salary packages. BOBS will only enter into correspondence with candidates that comply with the specified requirements and are shortlisted.
Applications should be received on or before 2nd September 2016 and should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
Botswana Bureau of Standards
Private Bag BO 48
Plot 55745, Main Airport Road,
Block 8, Gaborone
Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 3903200.
Fax Number: 3903120.
Toll Free Number: 0800 600 900